Sunday, March 11, 2012

Glimpses

I used to be really good about posting pictures on Facebook...like annoyingly good. As in I was that girl-the one who would take pictures of absolutely anything and then post them with what I thought were clever captions. Lately I've been neglecting my pictures...I have so many that have yet to be posted! From study abroad to some photos from my last year in college, they've been hiding in the depths of my computer. But due to my love affair with my iPhone and iPhoto, I've been getting better about posting on Instagram. But for this post, I figured I'd post a couple snapshots, "glimpses" if you will, of the past couple weeks in Los Angeles.


1) My view from my office at work. I can't get over it.




2) A group of some wonderful friends before line dancing. Yes. Line dancing. In San Dimas, California, there lies a Texan-Western bar where there is a lot of flannel, a lot of cowboy boots/hats, and yes, a lot of dancing. Highlight of my night: the Cupid Shuffle coming on and and me and Ashley shrieking because of some pretty fabulous Meredith memories :)



3) I've had the same barista at work for a month. This is one of the many spelling variations of my name:

4) Sunset in Palo Alto. I've never felt more at peace.

5) Living so close to the beach means lounging here and not moving for hours:





No comments:

Post a Comment