Tuesday, February 16, 2010

(Un)expected Hearts

Hearts were found in unexpected places on Valentines Day:



On Coke cans.


On Starbucks cups.


But I think a lot of heart was found in the ladies of the Meredith College theatre department, as we said goodbye to Ashley.



Heart has been all around this February, from getting through rehearsals, saying "see you soon's", to campaigning for elections, and to even slogging through the first biology exam of the season (I will reward myself later). Love really is all around.

This is what I have to look forward to on Friday:


Lovely lady Kellie knows how to tap into her other Kelly-Kelly Clarkson, that is. Friday Karaoke at Brickhouse can make any day a fabulous one. And I fully intend to Cupid Shuffle my way over there to celebrate an incredibly hectic week with some of the people who have a huge place in my heart.


2 comments:

  1. Kiran, I have just discovered your blog. I am so excited to read it! This was a sweet post :) You are just my social media muse these days, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiran, you will never know how much you mean to me! You dedicated a blog to me and now I dedicate this comment to you. You are kind, generious, talented, you make me laugh, and you have always been there for me. You can do anything. If you feel like you can't sometimes, I am always an IM, Phone call, letter, or video chat away. I love you! You have do everything for me and have not asked for anything in return. Thatnk you: My fellow actor, my sister, my FRIEND!

    ReplyDelete